Pure Fragrance Oils
Our pure fragrance oils can be used in a number of ways. Here are just a few suggestions.
- Use in an oil diffuser with water.
- Add a few drops to your scented sachet after it’s lost it’s scent.
- Add your own scent to dryer sheets.
- Apply 2 drops of oil to an unscented dryer sheet and use as you normally would
- Add a few drops in the cardboard area of your toilet tissue roll.
- Put a few drops in your vacuum filter
- Freshen a drawer by dropping a few drops on a cotton ball then placing it in a drawer.
- Dab a drop on a light bulb or oil warmer.
- Add a few drops into a spry bottle then fill with water for a room spray.
Do not use directly on skin.
A beautiful fresh, punchy and light fragrance with floral notes, currants, and rose water.
You may also like: White Tea
Tropical and fresh, top notes of pineapple and passion fruit, followed by mango and kiwi. You may also like: Wild Grapefruit, Everything
Masculine and rich. Fig, moss, and a touch of bergamot to finish. You may also like: Homme
Sultry and warm. Light sandalwood, amber, musk, and a touch of vanilla. You may also like: Ambre
A neutral fresh scent. Top notes of essential oils including bergamot, mandarin, and yang slang. Finished with light herbs. You may also like: Everything