PURE FRAGRANCE OILS
Our pure fragrance oils can be used in a number of ways. Here are just a few suggestions.
- Use in an oil diffuser with water.
- Add a few drops to your scented sachet after it’s lost it’s scent.
- Add your own scent to dryer sheets.
- Apply 2 drops of oil to an unscented dryer sheet and use as you normally would
- Add a few drops in the cardboard area of your toilet tissue roll.
- Put a few drops in your vacuum filter
- Freshen a drawer by dropping a few drops on a cotton ball then placing it in a drawer.
- Dab a drop on a light bulb or oil warmer.
- Add a few drops into a spry bottle then fill with water for a room spray.
Do not use directly on skin.
A unisex fragrance with a base of vanilla, musk, and sandalwood. Light notes of gardenia, lavender and citrus. Infused with natural essential oils including orange, lavandin, copaiba, balsam, lemon, and grapefruit.
You may also like: White Sandalwood, Fig
Tropical and fresh, top notes of pineapple and passion fruit, followed by mango and kiwi.
You may also like: Wild Grapefruit, Guava Tree, Molokai
Masculine and rich. Fig, moss, and a touch of bergamot to finish.
You may also like: Homme, Forte, Hyde
Masculine and fresh. Woodsy with a touch of moss and natural sage, lavandin and orange essential oils
You may also like: Fresh Fig, Forte, Oakberry
Sultry and warm. Light sandalwood, amber, musk, and a touch of vanilla.
You may also like: Ambre, White Tea
A neutral fresh scent. Top notes of essential oils including bergamot, mandarin, and yang slang. Finished with light herbs.
You may also like: Baies
Fresh and bright. Tart grapefruit with a pinch of peach to sweeten it up.
You may also like: Guava Tree, Bora Bora, Molokai